Paramedics treated a child suffering from smoke inhalation after a fire at Bramley Court, Dunstable, on Monday (February 10).
The fire service was called to the property at 8pm after a cooker caught fire on the first floor.
Two pumps attended – one from Dunstable and one from Luton.
A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service said: “The child was assessed on the scene and didn’t need to go to hospital.”
In a separate incident, two children were released after being locked in a house in The Ridings, Luton, on Tuesday (February 11).
The fire service gained entry using a door breaker.