We can today reveal a list of the best and worst GP surgeries in Dunstable and the surrounding areas based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in Dunstable, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. IntraHealth Chiltern Hills Medical Practice - 106 High Street North, Dunstable - 89.2%
2. Dr Haq Eastgate Surgery - Eastgate House, 28-34 Church Street, Dunstable - 89.1%
3. Edlesborough Surgery - 11 Cow Lane, Edlesborough, Dunstable - 88.8%
4. Dr Hassan & Partners Priory Gardens Health Centre - Church Street, Dunstable - 84.1%
5. Dr O’Toole & partners - 58 Kirby Road, Dunstable - 75.6%
6. West Street Surgery - 89 West Street, Dunstable - 73.8%
7. Kingsbury Court Surgery - Church Street, Dunstable - 72.5%
8. Pastures Way Surgery - Pastures Way, Lewsey Farm - 71.1%
9. Dr Goutam & partners Houghton Regis Medical Centre - Peel St, Houghton Regis - 70.8%
10. Dr Sharma and Partners Wheatfield Surgery - 60 Wheatfield Road, Lewsey Farm - 52.2%