A conservatory was badly damaged in a fire at a house in Houghton Regis on Friday.
At 5.48pm on November 20 Fire Control received a call about a fire at a house in Hammersmith Close, Houghton Regis.
When two fire engines from Dunstable Community Fire Station arrived they found a conservatory attached to a two-storey building on fire.
Using breathing apparatus to protect them from fumes and smoke firefighters used a fire hose to extinguish the fire which was out by 6.27pm.
The conservatory was 50% destroyed by the fire which was started accidentally. There were no casualties.