Nine charged with drug dealing in High Town
A total of nine people have been charged with drugs offences after a series of police raids carried out in the High Town area of Luton last Thursday morning.
The searches, involving 10 addresses, were carried out as part of an investigation into the supply of Class A drugs in the area.
The men charged were are as follows:
- Kane Lee, 23, of Ridgeway Road, Luton
- Ladean Lee, 21, also of Ridgeway Road, Luton
- Luke Hammond, 20, of Turners Road North, Luton
- Ryan Kirkpatrick, 34, of Colaton Close, Wolverhampton
- Ryan Paul, 20, of Bromley Gardens, Houghton Regis
- Ryan Bowen, 27, of Hitchin Road, Luton
All were charged with conspiracy to supply a Class A drug (heroin) and were remanded into custody following an appearance at Luton Crown Court on Friday, March 24.
A 17-year-old boy and two 16-year-old boys, both from Luton, were also charged with charged with conspiracy to supply a Class A drug (heroin). The 17-year-old was remanded while the 16-year-olds were bailed with conditions.